Top-Down Perspective Action Game x Base Camp Management Simulation Game
Lead your goblins to raid villages and abduct girls as you pillage and plunder!
Endlessly impregnate your victims at the base camp, forcing them to give birth to more and more goblins.
As the number of goblins increases, train them to show the humans just how scary they can be!
The raiding portion of this action game is from a top-down perspective.
Instruct your goblin allies to efficiently fight together and find girls.
If you * the girl you defeated right on the spot, your army's motivation and strength will increase!
Impregnate the girls you bring back to the base camp!
If you cross-breed with a strong goblin, you will get even stronger goblin spawn!
Offspring inherit their parents' s*s, so keep on capturing and impregnating girls who have new s*
The base camp preparation phase is command-based!
The base camp can only accommodate one girl at first, but it can be expanded to accommodate more.
Impregnate them all at once and make your army stronger!
There are two endings available.
Breeding Ending: This is unlocked after continuously increasing the number of goblins in your army.
Victory Ending: This is unlocked after defeating the enemy kingdom's knights.
Defeating the knights of the kingdom is a difficult task!
About the Game
* The illustrations in this game were created using AI.
* PC specs must be at a certain level to run 3D games. Please test the operation of this game first through the trial version.
* This is the early access version of the game. The following functions have not yet been implemented despite the information published on Ci-en.
- Various buildings other than the breeding sheds.
(Food pantries, training camps, watchtowers, rest areas, prisoners' quarters, etc.)
- Raids on human bases at regular intervals.
- A map of the castle.
- Unique characters that can be captured and impregnated.
(e.g. The most beautiful woman in the village, the knight commander, and the princess.)
- Gang * motions.
- Free movement throughout the base.
In addition to the feedback we have received, we plan on creating these features and selling them as DLC.
This work was created partially with AI.
(English product description provided by the creator.)